Some of the top PhD posts in the last 3 years
I still can’t believe that dr.ofwhat is three years old! How time flies……
I wanted to share a few of the top PhD posts from over the last 3 years, you know in case you missed them.
- The Moods of A PhD student – from back in March 2018
- How to answer ‘what do you want to be when you grow up – a big throwback from July 2016
- Why a PhD? – The answer has probably changed a lot since I wrote this, it was my second blog post ever!
- Step one of operation GTFO !
- One of my most popular posts to date- does having a PhD make you overqualified?
- Survival tips for loved ones of PhDers
- What I learnt during the first year of my PhD– so long ago now (Feb 2017)