26 laps around the sun- plans & goals for the next lap
Over the weekend I celebrated my 26th lap around the sun! One thing I like to do each birthday is reflect on the year that has been and set goals and plans for the year ahead. Although, I know that often plans change, it is still nice to set some!
So for here they are for my next lap around the sun;
- The big one- submit my PhD (ETA less than three weeks!)
- Enjoy an actual Christmas break (no marking, no PhD, no work!)
- Travel around the South Island of New Zealand
- Hopefully a few other mini trips (Tasmania, Melbourne, and Darwin are all on the cards)
- Continue to grow this blog
- Continue to get experience and skills in market research and hopefully get a promotion at my company
- Spend time with my family and friends
- Read more books!
- Keep marking & working online for my university
- Get a few more publications
- and the really big one- defend my thesis and become a Dr.