More thoughts every* PhD student has
If you haven’t read the first list of thoughts every* PhD students have go here,
*Obviously as I always say I can not speak on behalf of ALL PhD students.
1. Situation: When asked what you are going to do after a PhD:
Ummmmmmmmmm…….I genuinely feel like I will be doing this forever so I can’t even think about that
2. Situation: When you forget how to ‘sum’ in excel:
It must be home time- tell me again how I got into a PhD
3. Situation: When you realise it is nearly the end of second year
4. Situation: When its 2:30 on a Wednesday & everything is going wrong
How many barista made coffees and sweets can I buy until my savings run out?
5. Situation: When it’s 40 degrees
Ain’t it good that I can work from home…in bed… under the aircon
6. Situation: When you graph some results
*tears of happiness*
7. Situation: When a fellow PhD student hands in their PhD:
Oh, so there is an end…..